Research Fellow, Criminology Research Council
The previous Criminology Research Council (CRC) employed a Research Fellow. The Research Fellow was a criminologist appointed for a term of three years to carry out research and to support the work of the CRC in planning and overseeing funded research and consultancies. Specifically, the Research Fellow developed and undertook research proposals as directed by the Council and assisted in management of the Council's consultancies. The Research Fellow also provided advice to Council on criminal justice research matters and assisted in the preparation of policy documents on areas of specific criminal justice topics as directed by the CRC.
With the cessation of the CRC and the introduction of the Criminology Research Advisory Council, the Director AIC may appoint a Fellow to work with the Advisory Council upon the advice of the Advisory Council.
There have been six Fellows appointed to the CRC since 2000:
- Dr Emma Ogilvie (November 1999 - August 2001)
- Dr Samantha Jeffries (February 2002 - October 2002)
- Associate Professor Patrick Jobes (August 2003 - June 2005)
- Dr Damon Muller (June 2005 - July 2006)
- Dr Lorana Bartels (September 2007 - July 2011)
- Dr Lisa Rosevear (September 2011 – August 2012)
- Jaqueline Joudo Larsen (September 2012 – March 2013)*
*Appointed to the Criminology Research Advisory Council by the Director AIC